Friday, November 02, 2007

Dog the Bounty Hunter Barks N-Word: Today's Cartoon

All together now... "If you're saying things, running through your head, who you gonna' call?... AL SHARPTON!"

Hmm... It seems to me that those who are upset by what Dog the Bounty Hunter said in a PRIVATE phone conversation, must have been pretty eager to get offended, if they decided to listen to the recording knowing full well what the content was going to be. I mean, if someone tells you that a carton of milk is bad and you decide to drink from it anyway, what cause do you have to complain about the taste?

Now, I'm not supporting what "Dog" said on the tape, but I do believe that he has the right to say it, whether we agree with him or not. After all, he didn't break any laws... just reinforce another stereotype to accompany that mangy mullet of his.

In my opinion, the real issue here is not racism... but privacy; and whether or not because someone works in entertainment that entitles the audience to peer into their personal lives, as though it were still part of the show. I guess for "reality" TV stars that line between what's public and private domain may be a bit blurry, but I'm pretty sure it still exists.

Otherwise what's next... police busting in on Sharon Osbourne the next time she's in the shower and charging her with indecent exposure?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

LOL, good point and funny cartoon.
Yes you shouldnt be recording phone calls, but still. I just plain dont like the redneck.
Check out my blog about it.

3:11 AM  
Blogger DavidSpates said...

That is messed up how Dog was going off like that with the n word. I put up a video showing how I feel about the whole thing. It has some extra footage of this bull…._and the story of how he became a bounty hunter. The video is called “ Dog Duane Chapman Bounty Hunter "N" Word - Talking With Dave #4”. It’s at
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4oC8OgFkd38
My videos are kind of…. Different.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home