Friday, November 23, 2007

Bush Pardons Thanksgiving Turkey: Today's Cartoon

You know, it's a good thing the tradition on Thanksgiving is that the President of the United States pardons a turkey instead of a "cooked goose"; because I can think of a few dirty birds that wouldn't mind swapping feathers with one dim witted animal, just so they could be exonerated by another ;)

I must admit that at first when I heard the White House was holding a contest to name its "National Thanksgiving Turkey", I figured that either "Scooter Libby" was too obvious a choice, or that the convicted White House aide was in the market for a new nickname.

Well, whatever the case may be, another Thanksgiving in the States means one less for the Bush Administration; which is something that I'm pretty sure most Americans (and the rest of the world) can be "thankful" for.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home