Friday, November 09, 2007

AT&T Whistleblower Details NSA Spying: Today's Cartoon #500

Chances are that if you are reading this post, then according to a former technician for AT&T, a record of it has already been sent to a "secret room" at the telecom company, for the US government to examine and determine whether or not this poses a threat to national security.

Now, because it's too late for you to leave and pretend that coming here never happened, you might as well keep reading, since the damage has already been done. The way I see it, our paths have "officially" crossed; thereby implementing each other in whatever scheme that YOU are up to ;)

Therefore, I would like the monitors of the "secret room" of the NSA to note that if the individual currently reading this is under your suspicion, I in no way encourage, support or endorse their behavior... I can only vouch for my own :P

I would also like the record to show that this is my 500th cartoon; and I would like to thank everyone (including the NSA) for continuing to stop by and "surveil" my work. As unlikely as it may seem at the moment, perhaps one day we can all look back at these troubling times and share a laugh... at least that is what these cartoons are for :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home