Monday, December 18, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Time Magazine's Person of the Year is... ME!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm totally going to milk this for all it's worth :) I mean, it's not everyday that you get recognized as a "historical figure", on par with the likes of Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi and of course Adolf Hitler; and seeing that I haven't won anything since I was sperm, my ego could definitely use the boost ;)

Wow! Who knew that when I started this daily web comic a year ago, that by the end of 2006, my success would have snowballed to such epic proportions?! And while I still feel slighted over losing out to George Clooney for the title of "Sexiest Man Alive" (yet again!) it's nice to know that at least my "body of work" is finally getting the recognition it deserves ;)

But to me, by far the best part about being named Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" is not the fact that my contributions to the "information superhighway" have been formally recognized as something more significant than mere round-a-bouts and skidmarks; it's that this distinction is going to look really cool on my resume!

So, on behalf of the millions of "You", with whom I share this great honour with; allow me to be the first to say... In your face Rumsfeld! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart Robertson said...

Great magazine cover! :)

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home