Thursday, December 14, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Study Reveals Circumcision Cuts AIDS Risk By Half

Personally, I don't know why they even bothered researching this… I mean, it seems fairly obvious to me that a circumcision would radically reduce a man's risk of contracting HIV. In fact, just the mere presence of the knife near the penis, would probably do the trick. Actually, if you ask me, the only thing that's more certain than circumcision in fighting the spread of AIDS would probably be a swift kick to the testicles ;)

You know, at first I wondered why the media was hyping this report; until I remembered who it was that controlled it. That's right... the Jews! And who better to benefit from an AIDS study that encourages all the men in the world to get circumcised, than the Zionists who seek to control it... by spreading the virus in the first place ;)

Seriously though, I'm not the kind of guy to endorse an article which encourages men to run out and mutilate their penises; but if it's either that or risk becoming another public service announcement, then it may not hurt (as much) to give your local rabbi a call.

Who knows, maybe once they've finally found a cure for AIDS, scientists could begin working on a synthetic foreskin, for those of us who still wish to "hold on" to tradition ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home