Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Ehud Olmert Accidentally Acknowledges Israel's Nuclear Arsenal

Hey everyone, this cartoon marks my web comic's one year anniversary! It was a year ago today that I decided resurrected my "Beyond the Punchline" series and incorporate it into my blog as a daily critique of the most popular "news" stories of the day.

While I never know for sure what the next day's news is going to be, every weekday for the last year (263 cartoons and counting), I've tried my best to create the best work that I can. And although I don't know if doing a daily web comic based on current events is actually making me (or anyone else for that matter) a better informed person or even a better artist, I must say that I really enjoy the creative process that goes into it, nonetheless.

So, thanks again to everyone who continues to take the time out of their day to stop by and check out my cartoons; and especially to those who are actually reading the blog as well and leaving me comments and/or linking to my work. It's all greatly appreciated :)

Early in the new year it is my plan to publish a print edition of "Beyond the Punchline" in the form of a 2006 retrospective, which will include cartoons on all the biggest news stories or the year. However in the meantime, be sure to check out my latest comic book "American Soil: Terror is on the March", which is available now at Lulu.com :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

Congratulations on a full year of daily comics! That's very impressive dedication. :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger MikeFitz said...

Congratulations on the 1 year milestone, Kevin. Top effort!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home