Monday, October 02, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Woodword Book Puts Bush Administration Under Fire

You know, it seems to me that the easiest thing in the world to do right now is write something negative about the Bush Administration and its handling of the war in Iraq, so I'm not going to. Instead I am going to challenge myself by writing something positive about them for a change...

Okay, like because the United State took Saddam Hussein out of power, it will now take Iraq a lot longer than 45 minutes to launch a chemical attack on London. Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't bring up that whole WMD can of worms ;)

Alright then, how about this... President Bush has done more to combat global terrorism than Bill Clinton. Of course, he has also done more to create global terrorism so this may not be the best topic to bring up either.

Uh... The Bush Administration makes people want to learn more about politics, just like Charles Manson makes people want to learn more about... uh, scratch that one too.

I know!... Laura Bush has a lovely smile :) Then again, the first lady is not really part of the administration, unless you're referring to Condoleezza Rice.

Um... Vice President Dick Cheney is extremely focused... But then he also seems to suffer from poor judgment, which tends to cancel it out.

...As Defense Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld has proven himself to be "steadfast" and "resolute", just like everyone else his age; and even more so if they suffer from Alzheimer's... which as far as I know he does not. ...YES! That's it! I did it! :)

Jeez, now I know why political pundits get paid so much ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home