Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Bolivia "Nationalizes" Gas Industry

So, who exactly benefits from "globalization" again? Well, according to the President of Bolivia it certainly isn't his country. It seems that he has come to the conclusion that the big oil companies are all a bunch of crooks and has launched a "hostile takeover" of the nation's oil and gas industry.

It's kinda hard to feel bad for the oil companies, especially when they decide to take out their frustration on the rest of us by raising gas prices... again. Gee, thanks Bolivia! Thanks for given them the excuse they needed. I hope you're happy.

Man, if I knew where you were on a map I'd come over there to give you a piece of my mind. Then again, I couldn't afford the gas for the trip anyway... You win this time, Bolivia ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home