Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Iran Joins The "Nuclear Club"

Off all the "clubs" to join, why on Earth would Iran want to be a member of that one?! (Is there a "no girls allowed" policy that I'm not aware of?).

All of a sudden the whole world is turning into one of those "stand-offs" you see in John Woo movies (and frequently borrowed by Quentin Tarantino) , where everyone has a gun pointed at everyone else (except for Canada); and the slightest move ends up setting them all off.

Well, if they're handing out free memberships to the "Nuclear Club", I definitely think Canada should join. If for no other reason than to look cool and to call ours "Eh Bombs" :)

By the way, is it possible to join a "club", simply by announcing that you've joined? I thought only "Swingers" did that (... not that I would know, of course). Well, if that's the case, then I would like to announce that I am now "officially" a member of the "Mile High Club" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home