Monday, April 17, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Gay Families Attend White House Easter Egg Roll

There is something very "Shakespearian" about this. It kind of reminds me of when in "Macbeth", Macbeth is told by the witches that he would not be "vanquished" unless Birnam Wood came to Dunsinane; only then to end up seeing the prophecy come to pass.

It makes me wonder if George W. Bush has his own team of advisers/witches, who prophesize events and circumstances for him to avoid (ex. press conferences) in order to ensure the survival of his presidency. And if one of those prophecies includes keeping homosexuals off of the lawn :)

Perhaps this has something to do with the White House's sudden decision to change their ticketing policy for the event, which in effect prevents those who are at the front of the line and have been waiting the longest (gay and lesbian families) from attending the opening ceremonies (to be attended by the President and the first lady).

Either that or they must think that children who are raised by homosexuals must have some unfair advantage when it comes to "egg rolling" competitions.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael Rogers said...

Kevin..

Thanks for the props..
I'd love to run a part of your comic as the lead photo which will direct readers to your blog...the first bubble and character, and then clicking it to see Bush.

My site is PageOneQ.com and My blog is blogACTIVE.com, which exposes anti gay closet cases in the US govt.

My email is blogactive@blogactive.com I'd love to hear from you today if possible.

THANKS!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hello Michael,

I sent you an email. Yes, you can run my cartoon. Your article was a HUGE factor in my decision to use the topic for this cartoon, so feel free to include it in your post :)

Thanks!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I was just browsing the web for sites that have something about love and romance and I found your blog. It�s really nice. As for love topics, I�d like to tell you about http://top-personals.net, this is an useful guide for singles looking for missouri swingers. Adult Singles

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Kate,

Don't let my work fool you. Just because I LOVE topics, doesn't mean that I work exclusively with "love topics" :)

Unless Rush Limbaugh, Walter Cronkite or John Goodman (famous Missourians) are "Swingers"; I'm not so sure that your "Missouri Swinger" site is as "useful" to me as you might hope.

But I will keep it in mind the next time I plan a road trip to Kansas City ;)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Keep up the good work! I�ve been looking for photo personals online and I found this site - http://top-personals.net. It�s amazing that you can find online swingers and so many picture personal ads from your area there. Adult Singles

4:52 AM  
Blogger Winantivirus said...

Hey guys im Jenny And im Bored i have a webcam, im 22 from the UK, If you would like to chat or see me please visit this adult dating san antonio site

adult dating san antonio

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home