Thursday, March 09, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Iran Threatens "Harm and Pain" on The United States

You know, I just wish the US and Iran would just get it on and get it over with; and by "getting it on" I don't mean fighting.

I mean c'mon, it's SO obvious to the rest of the world that Iran and the US have a "thing" for each other. The way they insult one another in the press, it reads more like a "schoolyard crush" than a global crisis.

Even the UN has had to step in and basically tell the two countries to go take a cold shower.

You know, I alway invisioned "World War III" would have MUCH more to do with "Space Aliens"; but then you never know... they could always show up tomorrow. However, I don't think martians use oil to power their space ships, so the chances of that are still pretty slim. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home