Monday, February 20, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Israel Imposes Economic Sanctions on Palestinians

I guess this really shouldn't come as much of a surprise; I mean, it would seem awfully hypocritical for Hamas to call for the destruction of the state of Israel and while at the same time expecting them to pay their worker's wages for them.

Fortunately for Hamas, Israel seems to have recognized this "conflict of interest" and has taken the initiative to cut the funding in advance of being told that it is no longer wanted (right?)

This prevents any awkward misunderstandings in their relationship and works well for both sides; who can now focus more clearly on their distain for one another.

PS. Rumor has it that if I type the word "brrreeeport" into my post, the internet gods will grant more exposure to my blog (plus fame and fortune)... I guess I'll have to wait and see about this :)

1 Comments:

Blogger spoootnik said...

I did type this magic word in technorati and discovered your blog. Thanks for a few minutes of fun with your cartoons. have you heard about this contest : boomka.org

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home