Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Farris Hassan's Field Trip to Iraq

You know, I really hated these kinds of kids when I was in school. They pretend to do all this EXTRA research and suck-up to the teacher just to score extra marks, but at the end of the day, they still write a godawful essay; but that doesn't matter because they've tricked the teacher into believing they're geniuses. I mean seriously, how can this guy possibly score an "F" now, with all the media attention he's getting?

When I was in school, I couldn't even motivate myself to go down to the library to do research for a term paper. What's wrong with this guy? He didn't have to travel all the way to Iraq; hasn't he ever heard of newspapers, magazines, internet blogs... FOX News?! Oh... right.

You know this has got to make the cable news companies feel REALLY bad, knowing that even children are now questioning their integrity and are even willing to risk their young lives to go out and get the "News" for themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home