Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Bird Flu in Turkey

I don't know what is scarier about this bird flu outbreak in Turkey, the fact that it's quickly spreading westward towards the rest of Europe; or that parents allow their children to play with dead chicken heads. I REALLY don't want to get sick because of children playing with dead chicken heads. In that case, it might as well have been me that played with those dead chickens. At least that way I would have some control over the situation.

When I was a kid, I did a lot of dumb things, but none of them spawned a global flu pandemic. Although, I did know a few kids that gave themselves worms by eating dirt; but fortuately you can always prevent an outbreak of stupidity by not taking part in it.

It's only when that "stupidity" mutates that we are all forced to join in the fun :)

1 Comments:

Blogger #1 Web Design & Get Results said...

Need A Great Web Site Kevin, Great post on Today's Cartoon: Bird Flu in Turkey!, I have great site to offer the best prices on web design and get great results canada, maybe give us a call at 404-303-7350

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home