Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today's Cartoon: Angelina Jolie and Colin Farrell

Man, they should change that guy's name from Colin Farrell to Colin "Feral", cause that dude's an animal and belongs in a cage :) I swear, if Steve Guttenberg suddenly comes out with a sex tape then you have to know that these "leaks" are nothing more than publicity stunts aimed at saving or resurrecting troubled careers.

Why is Steve Guttenberg always the butt of "failed career" jokes anyway? The man was "Mahoney" for crying out loud! (Edit: OMFG! Steve Guttenberg DID have a sex tape, back in the 80's!!!)

As for Angelina Jolie's baby; all I can say is that I hope it's a boy, because if her and Brad Pitt's love child happens to be a girl, then they'll probably make her 18th birthday a national holiday for creepy old men... which, by my calculations would probably be ME :)

4 Comments:

Blogger #1 Web Design & Get Results said...

Need A Great Web Site Kevin, Great post on Today's Cartoon: Angelina Jolie and Colin Farrell!, I have great site to offer the best prices on web design and get great results san francisco, maybe give us a call at 404-303-7350

12:28 PM  
Blogger Stuart Robertson said...

You're so topical I'm starting to get my news from your website! Because this is news after all... ;-)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hey!... I sense a hint of "sarcasm" in your comment.

Give me a break, it was a slow news day, alright? :)

It can't be bird flu everyday (thank god).

3:07 PM  
Blogger Stuart Robertson said...

I was only sarcastic about this being "news" -- I actually do hear about some things from your site first.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home